Make Business Banking Easier with
EZ Scan 24 Remote Deposit Capture!
Midwest Bank has the business solution that can save you time and money.
EZ Scan 24 is a remote deposit capture system that allows businesses the ability to scan and image the front and back of checks in their deposit. Once the items are scanned, the images and electronic deposit ticket are sent to Midwest Bank for credit to your account, and further processing to the Fed. All this is performed right from your business location or back-office and your employees never have to come to the bank! No more trips to the branch, waiting in line or playing “beat the clock”!
Benefits of EZ Scan 24:
- Secure, convenient and accurate
- Saves your business time and money
- Improves cash flow and funds availability with expanded cutoff times
- Employees can make deposits 24 hours a day without leaving the business
- Reduces risk
- Improves management control
- Deposits can be made to multiple accounts
For more information or to elevate your business to the next level, ask one of the EZ Scan team members!
Any information sent to the bank via email is not encrypted and we caution anyone sending email not to send any confidential data.
Jackie Flater, Vice President Electronic Banking (309) 457-6228
Marcy Anderson, Vice President Information Systems (309) 457-6250
Dina Chick, Bookkeeping Manager (309) 457-6273