Internet Banking from Midwest Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Internet Banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History View checking and savings account history
- Check Images View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History Download account history
- Personal Financial Manager Organize and track all of your finances in one place
To enroll for Internet Banking, follow these easy steps:
- Go to our home page, www.mbwi.com
- Click on Enroll
- Read the Internet Banking agreement and disclosure and check mark the box to agree to the terms.
- On the first page of the enrollment form, you will be asked to provide contact and account information. To sign up for E-Statements, answer yes to “Would you like to receive your statement and other disclosures in electronic format only?” Be sure to checkmark the BillPay option if desired.
- You will select an access id, passcode, and security questions on page 2 of the enrollment form.
- Page 3 will provide a summary of all the information you provided, if correct hit submit to send the application for approval.
- You will need to print and sign page 4 as prompted and return via fax, mail or in person to the closest Midwest Bank location in order to be approved. If you do not have access to a printer, all of our branch locations have blank forms.
- Shortly after your application is approved, you will receive an e-mail notification. Actual account information will not be accessible until the following business day.
It’s easy to manage your finances on the go! Internet Banking customers can enjoy the convenience of Mobile Banking with our iPhone and Android apps available in the App store and Google Play. Step by step on-device enrollment instructions will be provided once the app is downloaded to your smartphone or tablet. Don’t have a smartphone? Midwest Bank still offers our Mobile Banking website and text banking.
Mobile Check Deposit
Make check deposits through our secure Mobile Banking app anytime, anywhere! Deposit checks with ease and convenience using the app and the camera on your phone or tablet. Follow these easy steps to perform a Mobile Check Deposit:
- Endorse the check with your signature, the last 4 digits of your Midwest Bank account number the check is being deposited into, and “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Take a picture of the front and the back of the check
- Enter the amount of the check and select your account
- Verify the information and submit your deposit!
- You will receive an email when we have received your deposit and an email once we have approved the deposit of the check for processing.
If you have an Apple smartphone, be sure to enable Touch ID under Settings to quickly sign into your mobile banking app with your thumbprint.
Preview is a pre-login balance function which allows the end user to quickly and easily view account balances without having to log in to the phone application. A new screen will appear with the user’s list of accounts.
Our BillPay service offered through Online Banking and our Mobile apps provide you with a secure and easy-to-use service to receive, view and pay bills or make personal payments. You are able to set up payments to just about anyone. Just login to Internet Banking and enter the person or company you want to make a payment to, and we withdraw the money from your account and send the payment to the payee. You may schedule one-time, occasional, or recurring payments to be paid right away or a date in the future. BillPay is free and some of the benefits include:
- Flexibility to pay from anywhere, anytime including your smart phone or tablet
- Bill Reminders
- Scheduling Feature
- Online E-Bills
- Access to Payment History
- Email Notifications
Save time, money and trees! Get your statements faster each month and reduce clutter! E-Statements are more secure and lessen the possibility of identity theft. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your E-Statement is available through Internet Banking.
Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for future access and record-keeping.
To enroll in E-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Login to Internet Banking at www.mbwi.com
- Click on the down arrow next to Welcome at the top and select All Services & Settings
- Under the Preferences Section – Click on View Statements where you will be able to Opt In to receive E-Statements