MBWI MyPIC Debit Cards
SHAZAM MyPIC Debit Card Terms and Conditions
The Midwest Bank SHAZAM MyPIC Debit Card product and service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Additional general Terms and Conditions apply to your debit card as outlined in the VISA ChekCard disclosure statement. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the “Image”.
- You certify that you have read and understand the Image Guidelines and that the Image you have submitted to the Midwest Bank MyPIC Studio complies with the Image Guidelines.
- Unless waived as part of a promotion, introductory period or deposit account incentive, your debit card-linked account will be debited $15.00 when your Image is approved.
- You warrant to Midwest Bank that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image’s owner to use the Image on your MyPIC personalized debit card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose Image you use on your MyPIC personalized debit card; and (iii) use of the Image by Midwest Bank will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- Midwest Bank may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner’s consent, or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or the obtained consent Image owner) grant to Midwest Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Midwest Bank for the purpose of providing your MyPIC personalized debit card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the Image’s owner) to Midwest Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Midwest Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Midwest Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your MyPIC personalized debit card, or arising out of or as a result of Midwest Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- Midwest Bank’ liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the MyPIC personalized debit card, and Midwest Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Midwest Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Midwest Bank is not responsible for poor quality images or images poorly positioned on the MyPIC personalized debit card template.
- Your MyPIC personalized debit card remains the property of Midwest Bank and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Midwest Bank for any reason, or if the card or account that your MyPIC personalized debit card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time, that Midwest Bank may choose in its sole discretion.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, Midwest Bank will notify you by e-mail, without any obligation to justify its decision or the decision of its agents/contractors.
- Midwest Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue a MyPIC personalized debit card, for any or no reason whatsoever in it’s sole discretion.
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions to continue.
We will email you to confirm that your Image has been received and approved.
Click here to proceed and agree to these Terms and Conditions