Midwest Bank Credit Card Apply Now
Your Bank. Your Card. Your Options.
Save time, checks and stamps by paying your Midwest Bank Credit Card online!
Midwest Bank now offers a credit card program for both consumers and businesses! Some benefits of our credit card program include:
- Local approval and local service
- Competitive rates and balance transfers
- Scorecard Rewards Program-earn points with every purchase
- Introductory rate at 0.00% APR* for purchases for the first 6 months OR 5,000 scorecard bonus points
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- No Annual Fee if card used within 12 month period
- Payments can be made online or at any branch
Pick up your application for a Midwest Bank Credit Card from one of our Personal Bankers!
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. APR for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances 8.75% to 19.50%. Rate determined by adding 5.50% to the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. Special Introductory Rate of 0.00% APR for first six billing cycles, after that 8.75% to 19.50% or 5,000 Scorecard Points with no Introductory Rate.
Lost or stolen credit card? Call 1-866-839-3485
After Hours Customer Service: 1-800-423-7503
EMV Chip Cards
Midwest Bank Credit Cards are issued with EMV technology – simple and easy!
- Global standard for card payments utilizing embedded chip technology
- EMV technology reduces card fraud resulting from counterfeit, lost and stolen cards
- Can be used via Contact or Contactless
- Two step process at checkout: card reading and transaction verification
- Card is inserted in terminal slot instead of swiped
- Worldwide acceptance
Midwest Bank Credit Cards are Apple Pay compatible! Apple Pay is a mobile wallet that allows consumers to make purchases without the use of a physical credit card. It can be used in store, in app, or online!
- iPhone 6 or newer
- Midwest Bank Credit Card must be added to the Wallet App prior to use
To use Apple Pay for in store purchases:
- Hold your iPhone near the reader at checkout and place your finger on Touch ID
- You will then receive a notification on your iPhone that the transaction was successful
For more information about Apple Pay, visit.