Midwest Bank Credit Card
Your Bank. Your Card. Your Options.
Manage, monitor and maximize your credit card benefits!
Midwest Bank has a credit card program for both consumers and businesses. There are many advantages and rewards oﬀered with each card type. No matter what card you choose, you’ll enjoy important beneﬁts such as:
- Local approval and customer service
- Competitive rates
- Convenient and ﬂexible purchasing power
- Ability to make payments online or at any branch location
- EMV Chip and Contactless Card with mobile wallet capabilities
- Online card management
Pick up your application for a Midwest Bank Credit Card from one of our Personal Bankers!
Midwest Bank Credit Card Holders:
Local Customer Service:
(309) 457-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org from 9:00am to 4:00pm CST
Customer Service After Hours:
Lost or Stolen Credit Card:
EMV Chip Cards
Midwest Bank Credit Cards are issued with EMV technology – simple and easy!
- Global standard for card payments utilizing embedded chip technology
- EMV technology reduces card fraud resulting from counterfeit, lost and stolen cards
- Can be used via Contact or Contactless
- Two step process at checkout: card reading and transaction verification
- Card is inserted in terminal slot instead of swiped
- Worldwide acceptance
Midwest Bank Credit Cards are Apple Pay compatible! Apple Pay is a mobile wallet that allows consumers to make purchases without the use of a physical credit card. It can be used in store, in app, or online!
- iPhone 6 or newer
- Midwest Bank Credit Card must be added to the Wallet App prior to use
To use Apple Pay for in store purchases:
- Hold your iPhone near the reader at checkout and place your finger on Touch ID
- You will then receive a notification on your iPhone that the transaction was successful
For more information about Apple Pay, visit.